Program Starts at 7:15 a.m. | Run Starts at 8:00 a.m.
- A safe, 1.2 mile course on the lower campus of the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa
- Raise funds for your school!—$15 from every keiki and $10 from every Little Runner registration will be donated to your school of choice to support its P.E. and nutrition programs.
- A healthy fundraiser for the whole family; Parents and Little Runners can register too and join the fun.
- Every Keiki and Little Runner will receive an event t-shirt.
- No strollers.
- All participants will have access to post-run fitness activities and can learn about healthy choices.
- Parking at the Stan Sheriff Center Parking Lot available at $6 per vehicle.
- Nominal online registration fees will be applied.
|Entry Fees||Dec 01, 2018 - Feb 22, 2019||Feb 23, 2019 - Mar 08, 2019|
|Keiki - Ages 5 - 12||$15.00||$25.00|
|Little Runners - Ages 4 yrs & under||$10.00||$10.00|
|Adult - Parent/Guardian/Supporter||$10.00||$10.00|
The school donation program does not apply to Adult registrations.
For Late and Same-day Keiki Registration the fee will be $30.
[A t-shirt for Same-day registrant is not guaranteed]