Dear Athletes,
In light of the Covid-19 epidemic, the April 19th, 2020 Kalapawai Lanikai Triathlon is postponed.
We are working with the City of Honolulu to secure a new date in Summer/Fall 2020, or depending on developments, a new date in 2021.
All entries will be rolled-over to the new date. We understand this is a very unsure time, and we appreciate your patience regarding these updates.
We will keep you informed. In the meantime, best of health to you and your family.
Boca Hawaii

Official Homepage