Start: Race begins at 7:00 a.m. with 30-second intervals. Starting times will be enforced!
Course: The race starts on the mountain side of Kamehameha Hwy, across the street from the Malaekahana Beach Campground parking lot. Riders will be sent off heading towards Kaneohe. Riders will race through Laie, Hauula, Punaluu and Kaaawa, before turning around at Kaaawa Pl. Riders will make a U-Turn just past the bridge and return to the Malaekahana Beach Campground. Riders will follow regular traffic laws and stay to the right side of the road, unless passing.
The course will be open to traffic.
Packet Pickup and Late Registration:
Saturday, July 29th from 10:00am – 2:00 p.m. at Hawaii Triathlon Center, located at
315 Uluniu St STE 105, Kailua HI, 96734 (next to Cinnamons restaurant).
if you have questions please contact:
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number: 808.292.0560
|Entry Fees||Before Jul 29, 2017|
|Adult Entry (23yrs and over)||$45.00|
|U23 Entry (Under 23yrs)||$35.00|
Registration and Entry Fees: Available online at www.flpregister.com
• $45.00 – Online by Midnight (HST) Friday, July 28th 2017 (U23 $35.00)
• $55.00 – Packet Pickup, Saturday, May 29th, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. (U23 $35.00)
• $55.00 –Race Day, Sunday, July 30th - MUST register by 6:30 a.m. (U23 $35.00)
Late registration and one day licensing will begin at 6:00 a.m. and close at 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 30th.
• ALL riders are required to check in, show or receive their race number & pick up timing chip by 6:30am.
If you do not collect your timing chip by 6:30am., you will be timed manually.
• ALL riders must complete and sign a USA Cycling (USAC) Event Release form.
• Unlicensed riders must complete a one-day USAC license application for $10.00.
Categories and Awards:
Gift certificates and/or prizes will be given to the TOP 3 MEN OVERALL and the TOP 3 WOMEN OVERALL and will be removed from their age group categories. Note that one person can only receive one award. The TOP 3 FINISHERS in each category below will be awarded gift certificates and/or prizes.
• Senior Men 23 - 34 years
• Master Men 35 - 49 years
• Golden Masters Men 50 - 59
• Golden Masters Men 60+
• Merckx Men 23+ (Road Bike Only)
• Senior Women 23 - 49 years
• Master Women 50+
• Merckx Women 23+ (Road Bike Only)
• U23 19-22 All
• Juniors 15-18 All
• Juniors U15 All
• Fixed/SS All
ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR A HELMET!
USAC Rule 1J1 – At all times when participating in an event held under a USA Cycling event permit, any rider on a bicycle shall wear a protective, securely fastened helmet. "Participating in an event" means riding a bicycle in the vicinity of a race at any time between the beginning of registration and the last awarding of prizes, but does not apply to riding rollers or stationary trainers in order to warm up.
USAC Rule Change: Sleeveless jerseys are allowed, headphones are NOT ALLOWED.